At Woodland View Junior School we firmly believe that every child has the right to become a confident and capable reader, writer and mathematician. We also feel strongly that children’s creativity, inquisitiveness and personal and social skills should be nurtured and grown.
We aim to:
- Foster a love of learning
- Raise levels of achievement for all pupils, enabling them to achieve their personal best
- Strive for high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Foster self-esteem and personal responsibility, linked to respect for the feelings of others and the needs of the planet
- Develop spiritual, moral and cultural awareness
- Facilitate considerate and positive relationships between all members of the school community and with parents and carers
- Be efficient and cost effective.